As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the Word that you may grow thereby…1 Peter 2:2; Hebrews 5:6
…everyone who lives on milk is not experienced in the word of righteousness, for he is a baby. But solid food is for those who are full grown, who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.
“Whoever has ears to hear let him hear” Mark 4:9
“For everyone who practices evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds be exposed. But the one who practices the truth comes to the light, in order that his deeds may be revealed, that they are done in God.” John 3:20-21 LEB
“Do not be CONFORMED to this world, but, be ye TRANSFORMED
by the REFORMATION of your mind.”” Romans 12:2
- Hearers – Hear and Learn the Message of the Kingship of God and His Messiah, of repentance and reformation of their life; For the Inheritance of His Kingdom is available to all who do so! New Birth and Babyhood begins here!!!
- Repent means to Return and Submit to God and his Messiah. He Himself will help you, if you ask for His help!
- Commit to Learn and Reform your life and follow His Righteous Way of living, individually, in family, and in community. Learn to love God with your ALL and to love your family and neighbors as yourself and to teach your children the same.
- Learn to live under the influence of the Spirit of God. There is basic etiquette that applies to all people, whether one is a Jew or a Non-Jew. “Those led by the Spirit” of God are led into godliness, and into a true covenantal love, one which brings joy, and peace; one that teaches patience, kindness, goodness, one that empowers faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. These are “fruits” of the Spirit and of the “Tree of Life” that we need to partake. Those who are truly “led by the Spirit” of God, refrain from sinful bad behaviors that are condemned by the Law of God. And if they stumble and fall, they get up, acknowledge it, confess it to God, and forsake their sins and find forgiveness. Those who are so led are no longer under a condemning sentence for breaking the moral Law of God.
Bad behaviors [sins and transgressions] are condemned by the Law of a compassionate and all-wise God throughout the Bible.
These Bad behaviors, include: sexual immorality–including, adultery, pornography, pedophilia, homosexuality and lesbianism, sex with animals, and bloody sex with partners — uncleanness expressed in body and speech, fraud, lying, covetousness, greed, thievery, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, divisions, arrogance, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these: “of which” said the Apostle, “I forewarn you…that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.” Galatians 5:19-25
There are many wonderful truths to learn — but, these are FUNDAMENTAL 🙂
- Baptismal Initiation is a Covenantal Act like Marriage with a Vow of Fidelity that yields benefits now and forever. It is for Hearers who Learn and Commit to do their best to be Faithful. Otherwise it is an empty ritual. This is the stage of Babyhood!!!
Acts 2:36 “Therefore, let all the house of Israel (and associated Gentile Proselytes) know certainly that (YHWH our) God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus (Y’Shua) whom you crucified.” 37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” 38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus the Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the holy spirit. 39 For the promise is to you, and to your children, and to all who are far off, even as many as YHWH our God will call to himself.”Acts 2:36-47
40 With many other words he testified, and exhorted them, saying, “Save yourselves from this crooked generation!” 41 Then those who gladly embraced his word were baptized. There were added that day about three thousand souls. 42 They continued steadfastly in the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and prayer. 43 Fear came on every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 All who believed were together, and had all things in common. 45 They sold (some of) their possessions and goods, and distributed them to all, according as anyone had need. 46 Day by day, continuing steadfastly with one accord in the house of God, and breaking bread at home, they took their food with gladness and singleness of heart, 47 praising God, and having favor with all the (other) people. The Lord added to the Congregation day by day those who were being saved.
A new covenantal reality came into existence through the work of Messiah Y’Shua, the Nazarean. This was previously foretold by the prophet, Jeremiah 31:31: “Behold, the days come, says YHWH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah”. This covenant was established and applies to ALL Israel and Gentiles associated with them:
28 There is [excluded from this new covenantal reality] neither Judean nor Grecian or Aramaic [Jews], there is [excluded] neither bond-servant nor free, there is [excluded] neither male nor female: for you all are of the Messiah Y’Shúa. 27 For as you were baptized into the Messiah you have been clothed by the Messiah. 29 And if you are of the Messiah then you are the [blessed] seed of Aḅraham, and heirs [to eternal life and the Kingdom of God] according to the promise [within your own status].Galatians 3:28, 27, 29 YBA My Translation
Hearers – Hear and Learn the Message of the Kingdom of God, and embrace the Reign of God and His Messiah over their heart and life.
Seekers – Desire Liberation and Salvation and Seek Entrance into the Community of the Kingdom.
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness.”
Babes – Initiates receive a Baptismal Initiation (II Kings 5:14) and continue learning.
Begin Training in Righteous Behavior In Thoughts, Words, and Deeds. Learn the difference between, the Permissive Will of God, The Good Will of God, and the Perfect Will of God, gaining understanding and resolve about how it applies to you and to further levels of growth and maturity. Learn to pray, study, think and ask questions. Learn to forgive and be forgiven.
Children – Continue Training in this Righteousness, learning the “lower” and “higher” ways. Learn about Covenants, continuity and discontinuity, various status’s of consecration and holiness.
Teenager – Graduation from Childhood having a good overview of “The Way” with a further and more mature embracing of it. Making choices as to Adulthood.
Adulthood – Faithfulness and Fidelity in Community, committed to the higher way of living, whether Jew or non-Jew.
Ministerial Assistants – Aid the leadership in various ways
Deacons & Deaconesses / Ministers
Elders / Bishops / Pastors / Priests / Teachers
Senior Pastor/Priest/Bishop/Overseer (Paqid)